Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pond builders do it for love.


Ponds and Waterfall constructors seem to be getting far between, however if a person is diligent they will find that the true professionals are still out there
A culling of the herd (if you will) seems to have taken effect in the water feature business. In the early part of the decade the pond business seemed by many to be an easy way to make a quick buck. The industry was deluged by landscapers, gardeners, construction people, and a lot of other type of tradesmen looking to expand their offerings. The only problem with this idea was that pond and waterfall building is an art.
The true pond and waterfall builders are generally in the business for more than the dollars involved. Things like the feelings, and emotions are a large draw for these professional builders.
Recently with the construction lull most of these new comers to the business have moved on to other types of income. This is a plus for the customer. The odds that there project will turn out great is increased because of the builder they picked is more likely to consider pond building as a passion than a income.

6 comments:

Robin said...

I agree with this. I once said "as the companies fall, the survivors will be in a great position."

1979 Chevrolet Nova AC Compressor said...

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Volkswagen Touareg Turbo

glenn said...

Good day Ponds and Waterfalls. Ponder this.,

I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

Thank you

Or You can Visit this Website: http://affiliates.yourmediaguru.com/signup/1179
You can contact me at glenn@yourmediaguru.com

Garden Centre Brough said...

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

Gaveet said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!


Gaveet construction